Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tech Idea: Do workout without even doing it.

The idea is as simple as that of the title.
I am thinking of hacking human body nervous systems. I will create a device which will actuate our hands and legs at least.

I have seen many videos explaining about Galvanic Vestibular Stimulation; the sensing part. I also have tried modifying balance information (i.e. the internal ear) to brain. Do it at your own risk. You have to be a good analog and digital engineer for this.

I also have seen many videos on actuating an alive human hand using external uC devices. The person was alive before, while and after the test. :P

So I am going to study about human nervous system then I am going to program a uC device for generating such signals which will enable say, a human hand to actuate in some fixed pattern say for example for doing a Biceps curl. The duration and type would be set on the selection abstraction. So even while doing workout you can do some other works also.

The study will open all the videos ,... I mean all the windows.

Specially for lazy, crazy and gold people.

I just thought of doing it from today onward single mindedly. This post is just a reminder for me. Lets see when can I start it actively.

For more info go to http://techideadoworkoutwithoutevendoingit.blogspot.in/2012/03/tech-idea-do-workout-without-even-doing.html .

No comments:

Post a Comment